Hello Boston Area HR1981 Friends — Join us for a casual, low-key gathering!
- Date: Sat. June 5, 12-2 PM EDT
- Place: JFK Park, Corner of JFK Street and Memorial Drive (across from Eliot House)
- Who: Anyone from HR1981- family members also welcome
- Bring: Blanket/folding chair and whatever you want to eat/drink. Many options are available in Harvard Square if you want to pick something up.
- Notes: Memorial Drive is closed to traffic (Western Ave – Fresh Pond Parkway) for Riverbend Park on Saturdays and Sundays. Enjoy a walk or bike ride before or after the event!
- Public Transit: Harvard Square T (Red Line) or use MBTA.com for assistance. Parking info. Biking: bike racks nearby or try Blue Bikes.
- Weather: anything more than a drizzle will cancel. Right now weather looks to be summer-like so remember your sunscreen!
- RSVP: helpful, but not required, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who have RSVP’d I will send out a cancellation that morning in the event of rain.